Copies of The LEAF Review are distributed to key decision-makers in the architectural world, including senior architects, partners and directors at architecture practices, interior designers, specifiers and building contractors throughout Europe.
In addition to circulated distribution, copies are also given to each delegate who attends a LEAF event or relevant major international exhibition or trade show. While the readers cover a variety of principal functions, The LEAF Review is only distributed to senior personnel the people our research has identified as having purchasing and strategic responsibilities for their practices.
- 89% of our readers agree that the LEAF Review is essential for sourcing suppliers of new products and services
- 73% of our readers have direct budgetary control
- 53% of our readers took action in response to an advertisement
- 63% of our readers took action in response to an article
- 58% of our readers sourced a new supplier or vendor from the LEAF Review
- 95% of our readers agree that the LEAF Review is an essential source of industry news